Monday, January 11, 2010

See-ya Potty Mouth

Okay, so I do not believe in New Year’s Resolutions, I do however believe in continuous self-reflection and making changes in my life as my awareness increases. That being said, for all too long I have knowingly and deliberately used offensive, immature and just plain potty language. When I hear others use certain swear words I find it to be incredibly ignorant sounding yet for some reason, lack of self control I suppose, I let the dirty words flow. So, I herby commit to no longer use offensive words. Now, just for clarity, I will more than likely hold onto Shit but all others are as good as gone. I am also going to work on losing my favorite “suck-it” response. I am just getting too old to pull it off anymore.


To read more of my full-on confessional and commitment check out the Pointe Newspaper later this week.

No comments:

hit counter
Get a hit counter here.