Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello? Are you really there?

So I get a fair amount of traffic on this site, not tons but enough to know I have a few regular readers. Yet, none of you talk to me! Why? What must I do to solicit a few measly comments from you? I mean I am putting it out there folks, would a little click on the comment button kill you? Yes, this is the Needy – ooohhh I need validation Amy shining through. Oh well. I read a blog that get like a zillion hits a day, in part because she gives away free stuff to people who leave comments she likes. Is that it? Are you holding out on me because you want some free stuff? Hmmm…..

2 comments:

Angie Steinbrugge said...

Keep up the awesomness!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady- I have the SAME problem- lol 700+ readers a day and maybe 1 comment every two weeks. The kicker? Those jerks have started commenting on my Facebook link FOR the blog rather than on the blog. But either way- here is my comment! I'll try and do more commenting! :)

hit counter
Get a hit counter here.